Vocabulary is one of the most important aspects in learning English. Here’s the vocabulary exercises for elementary students or beginner.
Vocabulary Exercises For Elementary Students
Choose the correct answer from the direction a, b, c, or d!
1. Wendy went to a dentist because her … were in pain.
2. A part of body that is used to see something is … .
3. Dina … the dancing competition. She is very happy.
4. A: Can you help me?
B: Yes, what can I help you?
A: Please … these books to my table in the office.
B: Yes, Sir.
5. Bino’s bicycle is broken. He is very … now.
6. The test was very … for Indah. She got 100 for her score.
7. The students … in the school from Monday to Saturday.
8. Kinan did not take her breakfast. She is feeling … now.
9. Dinda : Wow you have a new hat. It is so fit in your …
Nita : Yes, thank you. I like my new hat.
10. The horse runs so … .
11. The color of the butterfly is very … .
12. Jimmy breaks Nio’s new phone. Nio feels very … .
13. My little brother is hungry, so I … a meal for him.
14. Intan : I have two dresses, blue and pink. Which one is good for Via’s birthday?
Fina : Umm.. I think the pink one is good.
Intan : Okay, I will … the pink dress.
15. The whiteboard is very … . The teacher asks me to clean it.
16. My family and I want to go to London from Indonesia by …
17. Alex did not … hard last night, so he did not pass the exam.
18. The students have flag ceremony on … .
19. At the beach, we can see seagull, seashells, people with their children, water, and … .
20. A lion is … , but an elephant is bigger than a lion.
21. Sugar is sweet, but honey is … than sugar.
22. Danu is a … teacher. Every student loves him so much.
23. A nurse is working in the … .
a. Train station
24. Shinta : Do you have a … ?
Shopkeeper : Yes, we do. The fruit section is right there.
a. Red book
b. Red apple
c. Red bag
d. Red plate
25. I think this soup is very … . You put too many salt.
26. The tea is not sweet. I need some … .
27. There are so many chillies in this meal. It is so … .
28. The red dress is the … among the others in this shop.
a. Most beautiful
b. More beautiful
29. An ant is … than a butterfly.
30. I think this meal is … than the other one. You put too much salt.
That was the vocabulary exercises for elementary students or beginner. So, did you get a perfect score on this test? If you didn’t, then don’t worry about it and keep learning!